Friday, June 22, 2012

Grumpy Old Marvel Villains


         After a few weeks of posting the MARVEL villains edition to my grumpy old men series it's finally come to an end. This is just a quick recap about why each character was picked.

I already mentioned that Thanos was the main reason I started the series, however when picking the other characters I set up a few rules for myself. First for the others I only wanted to pick one villain per MARVEL hero, so Green Goblin to Spiderman, Red Skull to Captain America, and so on. You could say I'm cheating with Thanos as he is more of an over all MARVEL villain, however he did start with Iron man so there.

I also wanted to get a nice range of scale, size, and color between each villain to show how creative some of the MARVEL character designs can be. Comic books characters can get really crazy looking, especially in MARVEL, but for some reason it works, and I wanted to show that in this series.

I had a lot of fun doing this series and hoped you enjoyed seeing viewing them.
     

     
Make sure to check out the whole series in more detail here: 

Oh and just in case you are sick of this series, don't worry I'm done with it for a long time.
Until next time!


Edited by: Mia Rose Cammisa

No comments:

Post a Comment