Monday, April 2, 2012

Comics Books, ASSEMBLE !


     I love comic books.  I started reading them in high school and never stopped.  I only started buying my own, however a short while ago.  Comics can just be so expensive, which is why I was so excited to discover "The Mighty Mighty Monthly Philly Comic Con".   

http://www.frankensteincomics.com/

        It's a monthly event, held every first Sunday of the month, at the International House.  The people there sell comics and toys at amazing discounts. A majority of the books were around 50% off.

My Face Looking At all the Comics
    It was a great time and if you live in the area and are a fan of comic books in general, come to next month's and get some great deals.



    At the end of the day this is what Mia and I ended up with, all for about $35.  Next time I will need a box to carry it all away.



Edited by : Mia Rose Cammisa

No comments:

Post a Comment