Friday, April 13, 2012

Exaggerated Portrait # 11 : David



Dave, the sleepy



       "I feel so tired. I feel so sick. I had planed to go do things today but when I woke up it was like my allergies came and slapped me silly. Its weird how much damage a single sneeze can do to you. oh well better get some rest and hope when I wake I am in a better mood."  So Dave slept a few more hours until he woke again.

      "I feel so tired. I feel so cold. I forgot to close my window earlier and now Im freezing. I planed on going to work but I think I got a cold now. Well, I should try and get some rest and hope I feel better by the time I wake."  So Dave slept a few MORE hours until he woke again.

      "I feel so nice. I feel rested and ready to conquer the day." Finally David is ready to go and live his life and get out there. Sadly for Dave however, is only a few moments after going outside he was hit by a car and is now bed ridden for at less a feel weeks.

     "I guess i'll see how I feel tomorrow..."


Edited by : Mia Rose Cammisa

No comments:

Post a Comment