Monday, May 21, 2012

A home for Sketches




     I have recently added a "sketches" tab to my tabs bar.   For about a week now I have been using one of my other accounts, on Tumblr, to post a sketch each day.  I plan to keep the same schedule of a sketch a day for the week, so 5 sketches a week will be posted on that  Tumblr.   




     I wanted to create a place to keep a record of every single sketch I do, a digital sketch book of sorts. Once I heard another artist "an artist has 10,000 bad drawings in them that they have to get out", so good or bad I want to show them all.  I hope through this I can see an increase in my work, and by making sketching a part of a routine incourage myself to draw everyday. 



Until next time! 



Edited by: Mia Rose Cammisa

No comments:

Post a Comment