Wednesday, July 18, 2012

More fun with sculpey


      A while back I did a blog post on a couple of faces I made from Sculpey, click here to see that post.  I still do work in Sculpey and wanted to show a couple more pieces I've done. 


Its like the Wallace of your nightmares  

        Because I don't work with any kind of stand, mostly because I don't have an kind of stand, it was  easier to work on a flat surfaces and build on top of them.  My Sculpey work is very much reminiscent of my "Exaggerated Portraits" series.


Surprise more faces

       A bonus that comes with working in Sculpey is that I get to collaborate.  All the paint work in both of the pieces were done my girlfriend, and fellow crafts worker Mia Rose Cammisa, check out her blog "Tiny Hands Crafts".  Doing  these collaborations were really fun and I look forward to more in the future.

Until next time !


Edited by: Mia Rose Cammisa

No comments:

Post a Comment