Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Time Garden

    

        Spring time is closing in, and the weather is getting warmer and warmer as each day passes. It’s time to go out and play. It’s that time of year when you get to work in the garden, play in the park, and look up at clouds while resting against the trees.
         
        It’s the time flowers bloom again and the weather is something you want to be in. It’s thanks to this lovely weather that I spent some time drawing outside while I watched my girlfriend work in her garden.




         I drew this photo above along with sketches for a new project. While drawing outside, other then some wind, I had such a great time drawing from life outdoors. Usually I am stuck hunched over a table looking at my computer or photos, depending on my reference, but outside I was put into a nice calm; looking out at a world of inspiration I think I had forgot about.

        My mind set was so different, and in a good way. So when you’re able, I recommend going out and doing so yourself.


  Edited by : Mia Rose Cammisa

No comments:

Post a Comment