Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ouch ! my face ...

    
   I haven't done a post in a while, but there is a reason for that, other than laziness.  I recently had some important dental work done which put me out.  I had a very deep cavity that needed to be drilled and a "bad" tooth that needed to be pulled. The latter I've kept in a little bag.

      Picture below for all to see :


here is a lovely photo of the after math.

     However, I didn't post this just to complain  and not show you anything of value.  So here is a work in progress! Because I love monsters.

Sketch for piece : Monsters on the Go
    I had this concept for a while and it went through a couple of different versions before picking this one.  When I'm done working on it I'll give more of a back story for you readers out there. 


                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment