Friday, March 23, 2012

Exaggerated Portrait # 9 : Frankie





"If I only Had A Brain"



Dear Doctor,

I’m writing to you today to make a request. Even though I am grateful to you for the medical treatment it seems as though you’ve forgotten to include my Thinkie Part in the last surgery. As it turns out there is very little you can do without one. I can't eat without getting food everywhere, I can’t walk without falling and now I don’t even remember how to play scrabble. I can't even begin to understand how I’m writing to you now though there is a great deal of drool coming from my mouth as I do.My neightbors are starting to grow sick of me since I’ve been throwing their children into the lake and then pooping on their lawns.
I know you’re busy Doc so I will get to the point and ask that if you would be so kind, I would love a "Thinkie part" for my head hole, so I can read this letter.

Yours truly 
Frankie


Edited by : Mia Rose Cammisa

No comments:

Post a Comment