Monday, February 20, 2012

Lets Talk TEDTalks



Web site Here


       "TED is a global set of conferences owned by the private non-profit Sapling Foundation, formed to disseminate ideas worth spreading." I discovered the TED talks about two years ago, and I have been a fan ever since. 


       
      
       Lately, I've been keeping up with Ted talks on their Youtube channel. I love having them on in the background while I'm working. They're very engaging and cover such an amazing range of topics from Dinosaur fossils to new 3D printing to the growth of technology. It's cool to hear some of the amazing people that come to talk, such as Bill Gates

Bill Gates TEDtalk

  
        It makes me smile when I get to sound smart when I quote something i found out from TED talk. Thought, mainly I love finding out about all these unknown fields of studies and how technology still in development could potentially (and hopefully) change our world.  

        TED talks are something I would definitely recommend to anyone, and I'm sure you will get hours of entertainment from them because of how truly fascinating they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment