Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


  
        So its that time again, it's Halloween!  A great holiday to embrace your inner monster and partake in some of the holidays best traditions, parties, candies, and making costumes to name a few.

  
       However we can't forget my favorite Halloween past time, yes that is right watching hour after hour, day after day of horror films throughout the entire month of October.
       At the time of writing this blog it is Halloween and sadly even though I would like to to be handing out candy with my lovely girlfriend, I will sadly be stuck and work. But luckily thanks to my girlfriend I have started a new Halloween tradition...


       Pumpkin carving, I can't believe that in all my years, loving Halloween and being an artist I never carved a pumpkin till about three three years ago.  This year we decided to to both do skull pumpkins, hers being more of the "day of the dead" kind and mine more traditional.

Mia's is on the left, mine is on the Right.

  
My Pumpkin glowing in the dark.

       Hope you all enjoy your own Halloween routines and have a great time trick-or-treating, or whatever you like doing this season.

BOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment