Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Candy Monster and I'm Sorry


      Oh my god! It has been a really long time since I posted anything, and I'm sorry about that.  I've been moving out of my old house for a while and haven't had all of my supplies to do my work. But you probably don't care to hear my excuses, so lets look at some art!

     So Halloween is right around the corner and I, for one, can't wait !!! In the future I hope to post images of my pumpkin carvings, but for now I've been working on this piece. 

Candy Candy Candy
 
     This is the crazy candy monster stalking his next meal. Don't worry it's not the children, even though the one is dressed like a ice pop, it's their sweet sweet candy.  So this Halloween if you you're going trick or treating keep a close eye on your loot because the candy monster sure will!

     Those of you who follow my blog may know that I love drawing all sorts of creatures and monsters so its easy to get why I love Halloween. Expect more monsters coming this month!

Untill Next Time !


Edited By : Mia Rose Cammisa











No comments:

Post a Comment