Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dinner Time


     If you are the type of person to spend a lot of time on the internet you know the term
"Om Nom Nom."  It brings images of cute little creatures adorably eating their num nums. Cute creatures kind of like these guys.

Look at their cute little faces

    There is just something about watching these sweet little fellows eating, but what if these darling creatures were the ones on the menu!?



      This is an image I did a while back. It wasn't a big project at the time as I originally drew it up quickly with the idea of using it as a test piece for changing up line colors.  Usually I keep the line work in my images constant; dark blues and blacks, so I thought it was time to change it up. Basically this was only used as a device for teaching myself how to separate the line work and in that I think I did a good job.

my layers for this image

     But afterward, manly cause of the color pallet, I wasn't very interested in going further with the image and it stayed that way for a while. I finally decided to give it a new coat of paint ( digital paint that is ) and post it up.  So here it is the new finished product.

!! Look at all them colors !!

        Like I said earlier in this post, this image was only a test next post, I will show you the piece that came from this little work on lines.

Until Next Time !

Edited By : Mia Rose Cammisa

No comments:

Post a Comment